See video here on FACTS Training for ACE Scholarships Organizations.
Your families have begun applying for ACE Scholarships on FACTS. What do you do now?
If families have a question about their FACTS account, please have them call FACTS customer support at 856.746.6521.
Your first step is to keep an eye on those who have applied and make sure they are getting their applications completed and documents uploaded before April 15th.
- Verified means the application is 100% completed and documents are uploaded.
- Submitted means they have only started and submitted the application.
- Documents in Process means they have uploaded something, and those documents are currently being reviewed by FACTS.
ACE Scholarships will begin reviewing applications after the application window closes on April 15th at 11:59 PM.
We will notify schools after we have finished making our review and awards.
- We will send award notifications to families over the summer before the school year begins.
Our 2024-2025 school flyers are available to download! Feel free to circulate them to families in any way you prefer. These informational flyers provide details about ACE, our mission, scholarship eligibility criteria, coverage amounts, participating schools, the continuity of ACE Scholarships for their child, and the application process.
For School User Tips for Helping Families apply for ACE Scholarship click here.
A family applied to ACE but I’m not seeing their application listed under the applications at my school?
If you have a family that you believe applied to ACE but are unable to see their application, there may be multiple reasons why this is happening:
- They haven’t completed the application for ACE. Please have the family double check that they applied for ACE as well. If they need assistance, they can contact FACTS at 856-746-6521.
- If you’re certain they applied, it’s most likely that they listed another school as their preferred school. In that case, they will be listed under the applications for that school. This is something that they family themselves can check and/or change.
- If you are facing issues with accessing your school’s FACTS account please contact FACTS by calling 856-746-6521 (press 2 for schools and then 1 for FACTS).
The ACE Scholarships application will open for the 2024- 2025 school year on 1st Monday in February, February 5th, 2024. All applicants must apply online through FACTS. The application will be open through the end of the day on Tax Day (April 15th, 2024 at 11:59pm in the time zone in which the school you are applying to resides). Please reach out to us with any questions regarding your application! We are happy to help families as they apply for an ACE Scholarship and have much more ability to help applicants during the open application window rather than after the application closes.