You've decided to take control of your student's education and want to apply for an ACE Scholarship! Here are some tips to help you ensure that your application has the best chance possible of receiving an ACE Scholarship:
- Make sure that your contact information on your FACTS account is accurate and stays updated!
- Double check that FACTS is listed as a "Safe Sender" in your email. Otherwise important communications about your application may end up in your junk folder!
- When you upload any tax, SNAP, Social Security, TANF, etc. documents to your application, make sure that they are not blurry.
-If the documents are to blurry or hard to read on a computer, it will delay the process, potentially even making you ineligible for a scholarship!
-The document being uploaded must include the applicant's name, the amount received, and the frequency in which it's being received (i.e. Monthly or Annually). If the document doesn’t include this info it will be rejected and will slow down the completion process of the application.
- Get the application done early! If you run into any issues while applying, our staff can help before the deadline (April 15th) but there is nothing we can do after the application has closed.
- Review your application before you submit it. Sometimes small mistakes that you make on your application (such as listing the wrong grade level or school for your student) can mistakenly make your student ineligible for a scholarship.
- If you are a returning applicant, you must use the same username and password from the prior year in order for your child to be recognized as a returning student and carry forward applicant, co-applicant, and student data.
- If you have questions as you apply, don't hesitate to contact us! We are happy to help you.
For any questions on the process, please contact (856) 746-6521 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be routed to either ACE or FACTS depending on the nature of your question.
To apply, visit https://www.acescholarships.org/become-a-scholar/
My student switched schools after they were awarded. Can I transfer the scholarship to their new school?
Scholarships can follow a student to their new school! Transferring the scholarship to a new school must be done prior to enrollment verification for the following semester.
Here is what steps you need to take:
1. Ensure that the new school is an ACE partner school. You can see a list of ACE’s partner schools here: https://www.acescholarships.org/become-a-scholar/ (scroll down to select your state).
a. If their school is not an ACE partner school, unfortunately they will not be able to transfer the ACE award their new school.
2. Add the new school onto your student’s ACE application in FACTS.
a. If you have any questions or need assistance in adding the school, you can contact FACTS at 856-746-6521.
3. Notify ACE Scholarships of the change of schools by emailing email@example.com or by calling 856-746-6521.
a. Only ACE can update your student’s preferred school. If the preferred school is not updated, then the award cannot be sent to the new school.
*Please note: since awards are tuition based, the award amount may change based on the new school’s tuition amount.
After you submit your application, you will have to wait a few days while FACTS processes your application and documents. FACTS will reach out to you via email if additional information is needed or if your application is complete.
- Please be aware that you will receive an email from FACTS, not from ACE about the status of your application.
- To ensure that you receive communications from FACTS, please ensure that the email you provided on your application in FACTS is correct.
- Be sure to check your spam/junk folder in your email if you think you may have missed a communication from FACTS.
ACE will review applications after the application window closes on April 15th at 11:59 PM.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year at this time. The deadline to complete the application for ACE Scholarships was the end of the day on April 18th, 2023. You are more than welcome to try and reapply once applications open in 2024 for the 2024-2025 school year. Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will be open from February 5th, 2024, through April 15th, 2024, at 11:59 PM.