You've decided to take control of your student's education and want to apply for an ACE Scholarship! Here are some tips to help you ensure that your application has the best chance possible of receiving an ACE Scholarship:
- Make sure that your contact information on your FACTS account is accurate and stays updated!
- Double check that FACTS is listed as a "Safe Sender" in your email. Otherwise important communications about your application may end up in your junk folder!
- When you upload any tax, SNAP, Social Security, TANF, etc. documents to your application, make sure that they are not blurry.
-If the documents are to blurry or hard to read on a computer, it will delay the process, potentially even making you ineligible for a scholarship!
-The document being uploaded must include the applicant's name, the amount received, and the frequency in which it's being received (i.e. Monthly or Annually). If the document doesn’t include this info it will be rejected and will slow down the completion process of the application.
- Get the application done early! If you run into any issues while applying, our staff can help before the deadline (April 15th) but there is nothing we can do after the application has closed.
- Review your application before you submit it. Sometimes small mistakes that you make on your application (such as listing the wrong grade level or school for your student) can mistakenly make your student ineligible for a scholarship.
- If you are a returning applicant, you must use the same username and password from the prior year in order for your child to be recognized as a returning student and carry forward applicant, co-applicant, and student data.
- If you have questions as you apply, don't hesitate to contact us! We are happy to help you.
For any questions on the process, please contact (856) 746-6521 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be routed to either ACE or FACTS depending on the nature of your question.
To apply, visit https://www.acescholarships.org/become-a-scholar/